The southeast Asian region has both island and mainland countries such as Thailand, Myanmar, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, Brunei, Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos with the shifting influence of Indian and Chinese cultures civilization.
Experience and instability
Since the 18th century, western imperial powers supplanted China and India and brought the whole region into direct control. During the second world war, the region came under the Japanese military administration while strengthening its nationalism process. During the post-war period, the major space of cold war rivalry between the USA and the erstwhile USSR disturbed the region’s stability and peace.
Issues in the region
The entire region has many socio-economic problems and Political constraints. The entire region has tremendous potentialities. Determined steps towards development and dedication can perform miracles. Since there are many more potentials that can be created through public-private partnership in which the government can get into a contract with those of private industries for the betterment of the nation and the better life for the people living there. The ppp southeast asia initiatives, if taken properly with the implementation of policies, the center, can do all those miracles for which one could not even imagine.
May 27, 2019
October 18, 2020
- October 30, 2023
- September 22, 2023
- August 14, 2023
- April 20, 2023
- Pioneering Sustainable Living Solutions With the Team at Keter October 30, 2023
- Neora’s Powerhouse Ingredients for Fighting Cellulite September 22, 2023
- Choosing the Right Demat Account Provider: Ensuring a Smooth Financial Experience August 24, 2023
- The Ultimate Window Treatment: Exploring Dual Roller Blinds August 14, 2023
- Surviving Your First Winter Living in Detroit April 20, 2023
- Join the Community: Socializing in Tower Defense Online March 9, 2023
- NJ Ayuk Critical of Empty Promises at US-Africa Leaders Summit January 19, 2023
- It’s easier than ever to make money online January 16, 2023